HOW do I pay for divorce attorney

Husband of 10 yrs has over a million bucks while I have no savings acct/no backup $, we do not share any banking accts, I have but dimes left over from small fixed income once my obligations are met and for food. Am 75 yrs old.
Can not find any local lawyers who will give free consultation
MOST IMPORTANTLY two lawyers checked with wanted retainers of $3500, another $5000.
THEN the ask they’d ask court for husband to pay for their fees
is there a way I myself can file something in court to make a plea to the court for husband to pay for all fees?
Thanks for your time

You might find that our Rosen Online service to be very helpful in your situation.

It is $199/month and provides you with a library of legal forms, step-by-step instructions, and access to an attorney for questions as you progress through the divorce process and navigate the court system.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.