How does this work?

If a married couple lives in a house that was obtained by the husband before the marriage and he wants the wife to leave because of infidelity and other assorted reasons, how can he legally get her out so that he can go on with a legal separation? Please respond ASAP! Thanks!

He may file an action for divorce from bed and board, which is a judicially ordered separation. If the aggrieved spouse can prove martial misconduct on the part of the other, an action can be filed and the court will have the power to order the other spouse out of the home.