How to get separated from spouse that refuses to leave?

My spouse is emotional, financially, psychologically abusive. I need to know what I can do to get him evicted out of a rented home. He is not on the lease and refuse to pay anything. I have had personal items damaged, but I cannot prove it. Help please this is draining my spirit.

You can file an action in court for divorce from bed and board against your spouse. While this is not an actual divorce, a judge may order for your spouse to leave the marital residence. There has to be fault grounds in order to file for divorce from bed and board, and the abuse you describe will likely qualify.

For detailed information, check out our articleWhat is a Divorce from Bed and Board?.