How to find a fathers' rights lawyer

if the current order is constantly being violated, why can’t he file for motion to show cause? He needs to have documentation on the times/dates that violation occured in order to have a strong case. This is something that doesn’t require a lawyer to file.

The only way to find a lawyer you are comfortable with is to meet them and tell them the circumstances of your case. Listen to the advise that they give you and determine from there which one you believe best suits your interests. I am not away of any attorney who specifically advocates for father’s rights.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Also looking for attorney for Father’s Rights

We have been to court 3 times in one year and all three times with a paid attorney and the Judged ruled for the custodial mother EVEN though he admitted to the FACTS …it’s his right to rule for mom even if it means the father gets screwed EVERY TIME
The Judge doesn’t care about truth
Only the voters
How would it look if he ruled once for a non custodial?
God forbid Justice actually be served!!!

The situation is that a couple with 2 children has been separated and divorced for almost 2 years. The child custody agreement has been violated by the custodian parent (the mother) several times. Can the father get a new lawyer at this point to re-work the child custody aggreement? Is there any way to find a lawyer who is aggressive in dealing with fathers’ rights? His current lawyer says to leave things as they are because going to court could make matters worse.


Tar Heel Mom

It is comfy for men to meet and think about hiring father’s right lawyer to help fight on their side and work out a fair arrangement.