Husband is using Drugs but he wont leave

My husband has had drug problems in the past and I have found needles and drugs in his possession again. I have three children and do not want him or drugs around them but I have asked him to leave and he refuses. He stays gone days at a time and I am in fear of when he will come home and what his mood he will be. What can I do? I do not have the money to move out with my children.

It sounds like you may need to work towards obtaining a domestic violence order of protection. We provide plenty of information about how to obtain a DVPO on our Domestic Violence Center. As relief, a judge can award you possession of the home and custody of the children.