Husband lying that I am a drunk


My husband is lying to the courts and his attorney saying I am an alcoholic. My attorney said he is fighting to have sole custody of our kids based on this claim. My husband’s attorney said they want me to do an alcohol assessment. What is this? My attorney’s message made it sound like it was a medical procedure. How do I prove myself innocent so I don’t lose my kids??


Your attorney is in the best position to answer questions related to your case, but an alcohol assessment requires you to sit down with a counselor and discuss your alcohol consumption. The counselor decides whether you have an alcohol problem, and, if so, how much treatment you need.