I have no idea what to do

My husband and I have tried to work our marriage out and nothing is working, we have decided to end this amicably. We have a 5 month old and I’ve been a stay at home mom since our child was born. I don’t have a job or my own place. I want custody of my daughter. My husband has no idea how to take care of her and has refused to learn and I feel she would be infinitely better off with me. From this point, can we stay in the same house while getting divorced? Besides child support for our child, I do not want anything from him. He can have the house, he owns his car, I just want to take the things that belong to me (clothing, toiletries, belongings I had when I moved in, etc) and my daughter (crib, clothing, diapers, toys, etc.) and nothing more.

My main questions are: what do I do from here? Can we stay in the same house?

You cannot stay in the same house and get divorced. In order to get divorced you must live separate and apart (different homes) for one year. So the longer you stay living under the same roof, the longer you will delay the divorce, and divorce-related issues like child support, spousal support, child custody and equitable distribution.