I have no idea what to do

I would like to help but I am not sure what your question is. You are legally separated on the date that you begin to live separate and apart. I am not sure why your Wife and attorney are no longer communicating with you regarding the Agreement.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

my wife and i are way off on her and her attorney’s
idea of a fair agreement. i have rejected two so far.
however, my wife took some of the signed documents but
none signed in the presence of a notary. since then,
neither she nor her attorney will respond to me or
contact me. i know the separation can’t be legal since
i didn’t sign. my question is if we go a full year and
get nothing done, who is responsible for all bills
that accumulated such as vehicles, etc during
separation. my wife isn’t paying anything and i am
paying for the business as well as my truck while she
keeps the paid for vehicle. she left me immediately after I had cancer surgery with a 1 day notice and i think
there were infidelities. She tried to prevent me from knowing any new information as far as address and phone. i am still getting the facts.
i am flat busted as to how i am having to live right
now while she is living it up and not helping me at all.