I need advice

Dear lady:

Greetings. I am sorry to hear about your marriage. You may be able to move out with your children, but what happens when your children pick up the children from school and you no longer have them. This is not a situation I suggest. Instead, retain an attorney now to help you work out a separation agreement while you are both in the home, so that we know how much child support you will receive and the parenting arrangements. Let us know if we can help!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I’m not happy with my marriage and want out. Hubby won’t move out of the house. I want to take the children and move out. Is this legal?

If this will cause problem, what other alternative do I have?