I need some advice about annullment

Unless you are under 16 years of age, mentally incompetent, or closely related by blood to your husband, this is the only thing I could find:

My husband and I got married on Sept 13th and at that time he led me to believe that he was employed and able to provide for us. I was told that he worked for Wachovia and that he would never lose his job with them. After we were married I came to find out that he worked for them in Arizona and never in NC and was also supposed to be on a leave of absence from them. I found a website citing that he has racked up medical bills that he has not been paying. Also citing that he and his ex (they were together for 10 years and have three children), were allegedly ripping off people with their mortgage business. I want to know if there is any way that I can get an annullment? He left me on Saturday saying he needed time to reflect and regain perspective and needed a few days to do so after I confronted him on all of my concerns. I am in the process of trying to adopt my nephew and right now have custody of him. I felt it was in the best interest of him and myself for me to try to get out of this marriage before things escalated.