I want a divorce

I want a divorce and I need to know how to get my husband out of the house, how I can get him to pay for the divorce since he’s the one working (I’m on disability), and how to get alimony. What do I need to do to get this divorce going?

You’ve described a complicated situation. You two have to come to an agreement as to who will leave the marital home and setup residence elsewhere. You must be separated for a year to get a divorce. You must also file for alimony and equitable distribution before the divorce is granted. You could resolve the issue of alimony and equitable distribution with a separation and property settlement agreement.