I've moved out over a year


My spouse agree to sign the paper for the Divorce, I am taking that step and need a little help from you as to what to do.I printed your book along with it was a form: Domestic Civil Action Cover Sheet

I would like to know if this is the correct sheet before I go any futher.

Thank you Kindly,


Yes, the domestic civil action cover sheet must be filed with the divorce complaint. The most recent form can be found at: nccourts.org/Forms/Documents/303.pdf.


Thanks for your Reply.
Rosie Troy