Judgement for absolute divorce before a judge

I filed for divorce today with my county, the clerk told me I needed a copy of the form the judge signs to grant the divorce. I handed her a aoc-cv 710 and 711 and she stated that was not what she needed. Can someone please tell me where I can find this. I have looked online at nccourts.org and on other various websites and cannot find it. Please please please let me know if you know where I can acquire this form! Thank you in advance

You need a judgment for absolute divorce. There is not a preprinted form on the NC Courts website for this.

Check out our Absolute Divorce page for a downloadable judgment under the Forms section, a step by step guide, as well as other detailed information that you might find helpful to handle your absolute divorce on your own.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.