Leaving the State of NC with my children


My ex wants to relocate to RI when our house sells. She has no job lined up and would be staying in her Brothers apartment house rent free. He Brother, in my opinion lives a lifestyle not in the best interest of my children. I have very distateful and disturbing photos he posted on his Facebook page. What are my chances for preventing this move with the kids. Will my child support be affected? Will she become a more dependent spouse and seek more alimony. Who will pay for the transportation of my children or myself for visitation?


Most relocations cases are tough. Judges are reluctant to allow one parent to move away with the children, as it will substantially impede visitation.