In addition to providing you with a place to get legal advice from a licensed attorney, we also want to make sure you have a place to vent about what you might be going through. It’s hard enough dealing with all of the issues concerning the divorce process as it is - not having an understanding ear to vent to shouldn’t be one of them. The Vent and Share category is a place for you to talk about all of the non-legal issues surrounding your divorce: frustrations, experiences, and stories that may be helpful to others going through the same thing.
As you post here, please keep in mind the following:
- Legal questions are reserved for the North Carolina Divorce Law category and should not be posted here. This category is reserved for forum users to talk with each other.
- No foul language is permitted. Be creative in your word choice.
- No attacking other forum members. If you don’t agree with someone, take the high road. Everyone deserves to feel safe here. Bullying or crass attacks will be removed immediately.
- Do not use anyone’s real name. You may use your own if you choose to do so.
- If you share your story here, try to comment on at least one other person’s experiences. We’re a community and our goal is to help each other.
If you have any questions regarding these rules, you are more than welcome to make a separate topic to ask them. Your input helps shape this forum, so we always appreciate hearing from you.
Rosen Law Firm