Lying about income to get out of child support

What will happen to my ex when I take him to court with my attorney when there is evidence he has lied on his income to pay less child support for the last year? Will they make him pay arrears on the lied wages? will he serve jail time?

He can be ordered to pay the arrears. If the continually refuses to pay the proper amount a judge does have the power to jail a parent who is in contempt of a child support order.