Making a bomb with works cleaner

sounds like terriost acts to me

Dear parsons,

This is absolutely inappropriate. I would contact the other party immediately and tell them that you do not approve of this. I would also contact an attorney and see about filing a motion to change custody and limit this type of behavior in the future.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

You also need to take into consideration, that under North Carolina Law, if a parent knows of abuse or an abusive environment and they do not report it to Children’s services they could be charged with child endangerment also. This is a double edged sword as on one hand, most reports are considered by them just the other parent starting trouble (and might be held against you at a later date), but if something were to happen and they learned you knew about the situation, they can come after you too. Tread lightly.

Ms. Nevicosi, Thank you so much for your reply, my husband filed in May of 2006, we went to court in August of 2006 and the judge appointed a GAL for my stepson. My stepson told the GAL about making the bomb, I just don’t understand why the GAL is taking so long to finish her investigation, the maternal grandparents have told the GAL numerous horror stories about their daughter. The GAL hasn’t even been to my stepson’s school to interview teachers.
Thanks so much and please anyone that reads this please keep my stepson in yours prayers.

Worried Sick and Scared to death

concerned stepmom

Our lawyer has told us the courts will not even listen about the Mom and StepDad teaching an 8 year old boy to make a bomb for a science project at school. The school says that there are no regulations against bringing in pictures and directions and housedhold ingredients to make a bomb.

Scared and confused

Dear parsons:

Greetings. Was this a “bomb” or jsut something where they have a chemical reaction (like mentos and coke)? Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

it’s really just a noisemaker… not unlike what would happen with mentos and coke, vinegar and baking soda, dry ice, etc… The word Bomb makes it sound very dangereous, but it really is fairly harmless, and legal as far as I know unless the noise breaks a local ordinance… Sorry, I realize that this isn’t what you want to hear. I don’t agree with the what it sounds like the “tone” of the situation appears to be from the childs perspective, but from a realistic, but from a physical safety standpoint or legal standoint, I doubt there is any legitimate concern.

I guess that answers that question then. Good luck everyone.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

What do you think of a MOM and Stepdad teaching an 8 year old boy how to make a bomb out of a two liter bottle, Works bathroom cleaner, aluminium foil. My stepson told not only his Dad and I, he also told his grandmother and his GAL. We have not her from the GAL, but is this not child endangerment?

Scared to death

Susan V. Parsons