Marital residence

My husband and I lived in an apartment together. The lease is only in his name. I have moved out but still have stuff there to move. Do I have legal rights to go in and get my things? I do not have a key.

Once you have moved out of the marital residence (apartment or home), you cannot return without the permission of your spouse. If you do attempt to make an unauthorized entry, your spouse can call the police and ask to have the domestic criminal trespass statute enforced.