Married and divorced in Middle east

I was married in another country. We lived here for about 2 years, then returned to our home country to divorce, she stayed there while I returned to the USA. She has now moved back here with our children. Do I have to go through the legal system here to be “officially” divorced?
Also, her name is on the deed for the house, but not the loan. She has agreed to take her name off the house. How do I go about doing this?

Your foreign divorce renders you unmarried here in the states as well. She will need to exeecute a quitclaim, or special warranty deed to relinquish her ownership in the home and the deed will need to be recorded at the register of deeds.