Mecklenburg County I-CAN

In a uncontested Divorce with no Separation Agreement or equitable distribution forms how do you have judge sign a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) do you include wording on the complaint or is there a separate form to submit as an exhibit to the complaint?

You have to file a complaint for a QDRO.

is the complaint for QDRO separate then the divorce complaint or on the same sheet?