Motion for change of venue for custody order

Husband has legal custody of his son. Cps removed the child from mother in another county and that court granted custody. We live in a different county now and want to switch everything here. Is there a sample form for a change of venue? We’ve lived in this county for nearly a year. If there are any future motions, we need them to come here.

Unless you have a motion pending, a motion to change venue is not ripe. If something comes up and you have to go back to court, at that time, you would want to file a motion to change venue and argue to the current court why the new jurisdiction is more appropriate to hear this matter.