Motion to modify Child Support in Orange county

My ex and I have a consent order in place that specifies that we can modify child support.
She is competent and qualified to work, but claims she doesn’t have an income.
Can I file a motion to reduce/eliminate child support based on imputing income to her?

Unless your Order has specific language allowing for modification you’d have to show a substantial change in circumstances in order to file for a modification. If she was unemployed when you entered your last order, you may have a hard time proving that there has been a change.