Motions in Open Court/Hearing


Can anyone other than the plaintiff, defendent or their representatives, i.e. attorneys, request a motion in open court/hearing for a continuance, dismissal, etc.?


Plaintiff, Defendant, or the attorney of a party, or an attorney standing in for the attorney of a party, may request a continuance.