Moving away


Long story… There is a pending criminal trial regarding my ex-husband, there is also a 50-B in place. Am I able to relocate without going through the court system? I have a pending job offer in Charlotte, 2 1/2-3 hours away.


You may relocate. If you have children together, however relocation could be a problem depending on what, if any, orders are in place with respect to custody.