Moving out of state

I have recently been offered an internship as a paralegal in another state. I also work for the postal service and can request a transfer to an office close to where I will be. The law office that offered me the internship understands that I am a relief carrier and would be on call and they are happy to work with the schedule.

Here’s my question, or current mediation order only states that we are to keep the other notified of a change in address or phone number. And states nothing of not allowing a move or the steps needed to make an out of state move. What are the current North Carolina laws concerning this if I am the primary custodian and we share joint legal and the other party provides all transportation?

If your move will make visitation impractical, your move would cause you to be in violation of the order.