Moving out of state

I recently was awarded primary custody of my 17 year old daughter with no visitation rights to the wife unless the counselor says its ok(judge ordered counseling for my daughter to try and mend there relationship with her mother). My question is it possible for me to move out of state to attend school? My daughter wants nothing to do with her mother and wants to move as soon as possible. Are there any issues(court wise) that I need to take care of before moving? Do I need to contact anybody or can I just move? Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you aren’t ordered to remain here then I see not reason you can’t move.