Moving out of state

I am not an attorney, I am someone who got my kids taken away because I took my kids out of state. If I were you, I’d go file for custody, before you do anything. I got them back, but only after I moved back and showed proof of residence. I pray that your Soon to be ex is not as bitter as mine. I hope this helps you. I was not the only person that this has happened to, I was in court and heard it happen to someone else. I think it only costs about $100 to do this, you can go to a class that the NCCU students give to help you fill out the paperwork. Good Luck and God Bless

I want to seperate from my husband and take the kids out of state to live with family for financial reasons. Is this possible to move back home with the kids and then file for divorce