Moving out /visiting other country during separation perio

Hello,
My concern is during the separation period of one year can I move to or visit my home country if my husband stays at the same place in NC?
Quick brief is…
we both are from other country and we have GC.
eligible for separation in NC.
While staying separate for a year, husband still stays in NC, can I go back to my home country and come back for all proceedings at completion of one year?
if this is not possible can I just visit for a couple of month months and come back.
Or Do I need to show /prove/keep my residence in NC?

If your husband stays in NC, NC will continue to have jurisdiction over the matter despite your move/visit to another country.

Thank you so much for your reply and clarity.
Can I ask a quick question on it.
Do I need to show / prove my residence in NC during my visit /moving to other country (if husband is in NC)
Or my non residence will be good?

I don’t understand what you are asking. Please clarify.

Sorry about I am not being clear.
what I would like to know…
Your previous reply says ,
" If my husband stays in NC, NC will continue to have jurisdiction over the matter despite my move/visit to another country"…
Further to that I would like to check
Whether do I need to show that I have a separate residence in NC too during my visit / move to another country?
Or I can completely stay out of NC/USA during this separation ( without any residential proof)
Thank you.

You only need proof that you are have lived separate and apart for a year. You do not need to maintain a residence here in North Carolina.