Name change after divorce

My name change request was in my divorce complaint filed by my attorney. I’ve just received a copy of the Judgment for absolute divorce from him now. It is signed by the assistant clerk. I thought it was going to go to court and there would be a court date but maybe not. It does not include the line about being allowed to take back my maiden name. So how do I get my name fixed back to my maiden name?

You need to complete the form located at and file it with the clerk in your county.