Name Change

My husband and I just divorced and in the judge ment it states resume my maiden name…Is there any other legal steps I need to do here?? Will this mess up my taxes when I file? Is my name now legally back to my maiden name?

Your name as been legally changed, you must contact all relevant agencies to implement this change in their systems (Social Security Administration, DMV, ect).