Name Change

I married but never legally changed my last name. I now want to get a divorce, when completing the forms, do I need to reference his last name as mine. For Example I am Sara Johnson. He is Bob Smith. I never changed my name to Smith. Now that we are getting a divorce, should I be listed as Sara Johnson or Sara Smith

Your divorce complaint should have the correct names of the parties on it. If you did not change your name when you were married, you should list your maiden name on the complaint.

Thank you

You are welcome, best of luck.