Name change?

I noticed in the legal aid DIY divorce, the husband can request the wife resume her maiden name. Does the wife have to agree to this if its in the decree? Is the request legally binding? Thanks.

The wife ultimately decides whether she wants to resume her maiden name. You can request it in the complaint but you can’t legally force her to do so.