Need help

To prove that my ex husband has not kept a job, and does not have a stable income to be able to care for my chronically ill daughter. how do I legaly get his employment history. it is for a custody case in ohio.

This forum is limited to answering questions based on North Carolina law. I would suggest you contact an attorney in Ohio to determine how the discovery process works there.