Need some advice

Long story short…we have a 17yr old (my husbands daughter), will be 18 in a few months but will not graduate until months after 18th bday. She has now had a child and we have been told that she has moved out with the childs father, they arent married or anything. Our question is what proof do we need to take this back to court to stop cs? The cp is of course trying to hide the fact that shes moved out so she can still get cs. Do we have to to hire a PI or something or is the word of this 3rd party enough or does the cp have admit shes moved out??? Thanks!

If you can prove that the child is emancipated, you may initiate an action to terminate support, otherwise you may move to terminate on her 18th birthday if she is no longer in high school and making progress towards graduation.