Negotiating 50-50 custody.Can she move children

I plan on negotiating 50-50 custody. Can my wife move children to a different school, out of town or out of state?

Until there is an agreement or order on custody, technically either parent can move the with the children. However, keep in mind that if she moves out of state, that is grounds for you to get a temporary emergency custody order.