No address


I am military and I have spend a large amount of money fighting for custody and visitation with my kids as I have depleted funds to hire a lawyer to do my divorce. I want to do it myself but my wife is refusing to give me her new address in order to send any divorce information. I want the divorce to happen asap. What options do I have. If there are any ideas I would greatly appreciate it as she wants to extend this as long as possible in order to continue to get me to pay her military money.


Try contacting the sheriff’s office and giving them the papers to serve, along with her phone number.