Not working but want the separation / Need some opinions


I am not working right now but I want the separation. I am taking unemployment. What I can do?


I am not sure how to answer your question, other than to say you can separate from your spouse, and could be eligible to receive support depending on the circumstances involved. I suggest you set up a consultation with a lawyer in the near future to discuss your options.


I don’t want any money from my spouse. I guess my biggest problem is renting an apartment. Also, the custody of my son. My spouse always tells me that wants full custody, how that work?.


If you cannot agree on custody a judge will decide who the child will live with primarily based on all evidence presented at trial and what he or she determines is in the best interests of the child.