Notarization of property settlement agreement

Is it necessary to have a Property Settlement Agreement notarized to be enforceable?


Is it necessary to have a separation agreement regarding custody and support only to be notarized?

Yes, any separation agreement, or parenting agreement must be notarized to be enforceable. Agreements are different than court orders and must be signed by the parties before a notary.