One year since separation..."inter alia"?


If you are not making timely payments pursuant to a Separation Agreement, your ex can file a breach of contract action at any time, before, or after divorce. The actual divorce does not affect either party’s rights under the agreement.
If your ex is successful in a breach of contract action, the judge may impose interest on any payments which are not, or have not been made timely at a rate of 8%.