Order signed by a Judge before PROCEEDINGS took place?


How can a judge sign a order of Memorandum in a ED Mediation settlement the day before the mediation took place?

Would this make it void or considered to be fraud?

Also how do I file a motion under Rule 60? Is there a special form? If so what is that called?

Appreciate any and all help!


I am not sure what happened here. If you are saying that a judge signed an order prior to any hearing taking place that is certainly incorrect. I have never heard of such a thing.
There is no special form for a Motion for Relief from Judgment, you simply need to file a document (including the case caption- party names, county, state, district, and file number) and state the facts as to why you are seeking relief.
I strongly advise you to meet with an attorney before taking a judge on yourself.