Parental Alienation Inquiry


I have NOT seen my children since ages 8 and 6-NOW in 20’s due to Parental Alienation and deception. The father is custodial parent and Custody was JOINT but he took it as he did NOT need to obey and let me have time with children.

Question-Due to their ages and the time span of Alienation, is there a law on books to bring cause of action against the father and how can their be a reunification for myself and the children with him paying therapy for all of us, reparations for the years of deceit and a law enacted to ensure that judges and officers of the Court to ENFORCE Orders and if they refuse-actions against them will be taken up to removal of license to practice Law and or Serve in ANY position of Law Enforcement or Advocacy.


Given that your children are now in their 20s and are adults, there is nothing you can do through the court system to repair your relationship. If the children were minors you could have filed a motion to modify child custody and/or a motion to appear and show cause (contempt motion) to change custody and/or to enforce the custody order.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.