Past due taxes and agreements

In our separation agreement, My ex is to pay all past due taxes. If not paid in full by the time I file 2010 returns in 2011, and the IRS holds any of my tax return for the past due amount, How can I recover the return due to me from her? If she refuses to reimburse me, Can I collect attorney fees to pursue this.

You will need to file a breach of contract action. You may be entitled to attorney’s fees if your agreement has a provision regarding attorney’s fees in the event of a breach