If a man finds out after 15 years the child is biologically not his, does he have to pay child support. He supported the child, but was not ordered to pay child support in New Jersey. Both parents now live in North Carolina.
Thank you

A person that is not the natural and biological parent of a child is not required to pay child support for that child unless the person has adopted the child or has signed an Affidavit of Parentage regarding the child.