Permission to move out of state form?


My husband and I are newly separated. We have two young children. He had given verbal agreement to let me move out of state with our children. I am planning on typing a letter stating that he gives me permission to do so and having it signed and notarized. Will this letter suffice if down the road he decides to contest the move? Is there an official form?

Thanks for your response! I will appreciate it!

I suggest you draft up a Separation Agreement that outlines child custody, and the move. There is a sample Agreement on this site.