Possible adulty

He should not be able to list your house or consummate a sale of your house without your signature. Be on the lookout for him forging your name, though. If he is indeed committing adultery, and you can prove this to a court, the court will find that he must pay you alimony. Regarding the rest of your rights arising out of your marriage, you should meet with an attorney sooner rather than later.

Erik Mazzone
The Rosen Law Firm

Erik L. Mazzone
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My spouse of 7 1/5 years, who is 29 yrs and in the military,
up and left one night. He just bought us ( me and our 3 kids)
a brand new home 8 months ago. Prior to him leaving
he was hanging out with a active 19 yr old female soldier. he has a past of cheating. I cant help to think that this third party female had something to do with him leaving. Is there any thing I can do? and what legal rights do I have to our house? he has advised me he found a outside realtor to take over. can he legally fo this without my signature? [?][:(]

cathryn landstrom