Proof of employment


Dear Rayray:

Greetings. Please make sure that you continue to reply in the same post, so that I will know exactly what you are asking. I believe that you are asking if you have to reply to his requests for information. If you have a final alimony order, I do not believe you need to respond unless he files a Motion to Modify Alimony or if you have the judge tell you to. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


Jane, yes the alimony is court ordered and there is no child support involved.