Property question


If both names are on the Mortgage he can’t sell it without you and if you have kids the courts will tell him he cannot have overnight visits from the opposite sex when the kids are there.but you can put that in the agreement yourself


I am planning to leave my husband who has been emotionally abusive. I plan to draw up seperation papers, but I don’t want to relinquish my rights to the house and land we own together. I plan to move and let him live in the house as long as he wants. Is there any way that we can seperate and I still have say of what goes on in regards to the house and land? Is this something that will need to be added in the seperation papers? If so, how would something like that be worded without having to get an attorney involved?

wanting out