Property Settlement, Health Care & Alimony not paid!

One more question, my husband and I signed a separation agreement 3 months ago, the agreement states he has to pay my health ins for 3 years, and alimony for 5 years and pay $20k for property division. He has not paid anything to date. He also quit his job, so has no income. By January 1 he will owe me $25k. The only thing he has is his car which he owes more than its worth on and has $27k in his TSP. Can I get the TSP money assigned to me without suing him in court? Is the only way I can get him to pay to sue him? Is their interest or late penalties assigned when someone doesn’t pay?

Since he is not paying for my health insurance, I can’t afford to pay it, if get sick or need medical care will he be responsible for the costs of the care? If I sue him how would the court remedy the situation, since I will have gone a number of months without insurance, and since I have some preexisting conditions, if I don’t get on the COBRA coverage it will be near impossible to get insurance at a decent price, so will the court award additional amounts to get covered at the higher costs? Are penalties imposed?

If I could afford to pay for my own health insurance: if I pay for it on my own, will he have to reimburse me for the cost of it?

Thanks

No, you must sue him for breach of contract in order to get a judgment for the money he owes you and to bring him in line with the terms of the agreement regarding health insurance.
I cannot predict what remedy the judge will order.