My husband and I have now been seperated for over a year. We have a house that the mortgage is in only his name and the deed is in both of our names. We also have a shop that is only in his name. We have decided that I will keep the house and he will keep the shop. Since my name is not on the shop then he is free and clear but his name is on the house. How would I go about getting his name off the house so that we can complete our divorce process?

You will have to refinance the house into your name alone, and at the time of refinance, he can sign a deed to you for his interest in the property.