Quick claim deed


Is there a free quick claim form anywhere? I am selling my house to my estranged husband at the amount we owe. Right now we are both on the mortgage. He has asked for me to take care of a quick claim form to take me off of the mortgage. Does this mean he is actually buying the house from me or are we just removing me? We already signed a free trader form.


The term is Quitclaim. I do not recommend that anyone use form documents for deeds as it is extremely important to ensure the deed is drafted by someone competent in writing up legal descriptions of land. Further, you should not sign any document purporting to release your interest in the home unless you have a valid agreement regarding the sum you will receive and ensure that your name will be removed from the loan.